Job Title: Residential Support Worker
Salary: £28,787 (inclusive of 2 sleep ins per week)
Hours of work: Full Time – 43 Hours per week
A fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to vulnerable children’s lives and to build a fulfilling and meaningful career with a leading UK charity.
Purpose of the job:
To support the physical and social wellbeing of the young people in the residential homes.
How you’ll make a difference:
- By being a positive role model.
- By supporting the young people to reach their potential.
- By helping to develop the young people’s social, emotional and independence skills.
- By supporting the young people in daily routines such as getting up, getting ready for school and ready for bed.
- By arranging and leading weekend and school holiday activities.
- By supporting the young people with their care needs such as going to the doctor, dentist, optician etc.
- By providing light meals, doing laundry and light cleaning.
- By offering a safe and secure environment within a family setting.
- Fully funded access to nationally recognised qualifications on completion of your probationary period (e.g. QCF Level 3 or above).
- Minimum of 37 days holiday, pro-rata inclusive of Bank Holidays, which you will work a percentage of.
- Five extra days annual leave will be awarded on the completion of 5 years continuous service effective from the 5-year anniversary date.
- Flexible working, including maternity, paternity, and adoption packages.
- Season ticket travel loans.
- Free Meals
- Overtime available
For more information regarding the role please contact recruitment at Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org